I wanted to share with you how Parents 2 B differs from purchased online programmes
This week alone I have had multiple mum’s contact me saying they are in desperate need for help in relation to their baby’s sleep … but are skeptical because they have already purchased another company(s) online programme that did not work!
Does this sound familiar to anyone else?
I wanted to share with you how Parents 2 B differs from these online programmes:
- You get ME. Yep … just boring old me. No admin staff, no marketing, no flashy videos and/or photography, no online forums, no 300 page online book for you to ready (because you have so much time on your hands and are not sleep deprived). Yep, you get just plain old (I wouldn’t say boring) experienced me! P2B does not advertise at all. All of P2B’s work is referral based / word of mouth from families I have worked with previously. I think that speaks volumes. Yes, you may have to wait a week or so to see me, but remember your current situation didn’t happen overnight.
- I have over 24 years nursing & midwifery experience. I haven’t just done an online course. Being a mum to 3 children also helps.
- I work with you one on one. I get to know you and your family personally. I listen to you. I work within your comfort zone but more importantly – I work WITH you. For example: If you want to keep the dummy – then that’s what we do. Sleep training never works if the process isn’t flexible, if you can’t follow through from the beginning to the end and if you are not supported. P2B will also, through the ongoing support offered post consultation, allows you to trouble shoot when things don’t go to plan – aka ‘life happens’! This support and education/knowledge will assist you as your baby continues to grow and develop and essential with any sleep training.
- Because I am the only one who answers your calls, emails and messages my response is directed 100% towards you – they are not a generated or generalized response. And if you ask my parents, my response time is great. You may not get an instant response (as I am in a consultation) but usually within a few hours during business hours – BUT more importantly that response is from ME and in relation to YOU and YOUR situation. I am here to trouble shoot with you. To support you. There are not 300 pages or a book to trouble shoot – you have me personally.
- I take a holistic approach to your baby’s sleep issues. I never have a one size fit all. P2B looks at not only your baby’s sleep but their sleep environment, feeds, the bedtime routine, solids (if introduced), and the family dynamics. These issues can greatly affect your baby’s sleep.
I don’t claim to have a magic wand, or have all the answers … but I promise I will work with you to help you work through your baby’s sleep issues.